For the Bathroom Door, not difficult. But it’s not easy to choose to buy both the chic and suitable for use. HomeGuru has some great suggestions before making a purchase. In fact, the door has many features to choose from. But the bathroom door will have a few special features than the general door, which is waterproof and moisture resistant.
And if it can also ventilate, it will be well squared. These qualities make it not very much an option for bathroom doors.
Normally, a good bathroom separates wet and dry areas. For convenient operation and easy to keep clean. But with the limited space of each house that doesn’t have enough bathroom size to divide clearly. But if you are choosing the right bathroom door, it will help to a certain extent without having to change it often. We have simple ideas to tell.
- Read more articles. Get to Know The Door Knob Better
- Read more articles. What Type of Door to Choose… That Best Fits Your Needs
Guest bathroom, if any home has enough space. There is a bathroom for guests to be separated separately. Be sure that this bathroom is definitely not wet. You can choose the patterned wooden door as you like will be beautiful while also being durable but the price is high.
General house bathroom
General house bathroom that is shared as a shower room as well. There are 2 types of bathroom doors that are currently popular: PVC and UPVC. The properties are not much different. General purchase. Let’s see the difference.
PVC is a standard size bathroom door. Commonly seen made from vinyl plastic that is guaranteed to not melt when getting wet. Or even to whatever level of moisture it will not irritate the skin, lightweight, easy to use, and easy to clean. The design is simple. Limited color options and the price is not expensive. The UPVC is a door designed for use with bathrooms. But it can also be used with other rooms as well.
- Read more articles. The Stinky Toilet is Not Worth Using. It is Easier to Fix Than You Think.
- Read more articles. How to Solve Swollen, Stiff, Difficult to Open-Close Door?
Interesting is that it can create patterns along the wood. Both hatching and grooving Popular as well as various types of wood. Which gives a more beautiful feeling whether wood grain ash or not, the tattooing which UPVC is more diverse. But there are limitations: not resistant to heat and sunlight. Therefore, should not be installed outside the house.
- Read more articles. 5 Ways to separate wet and dry zones for the bathroom without partitioning
Bathroom door styles
As for the patterns, the gimmicks of both types of doors are available in a wide range of styles such as
- Full louver Suitable for bathrooms that are opaque, not airy, and allow the louvers to ventilate well. Makes the bathroom not stuffy.
- Particular louvers, now, playing louvers in different parts of the door is a monotonous option and can also provide ventilation and the rest of the front door can also be patterned.
- The whole house is able to create a variety of patterns which is quite beautiful but not suitable for bathrooms in confined corners.
There are also new materials that was created to replace, reduce original restrictions. Added options for those who do not please plastic. But still not very popular, such as fiberglass, outside is fiberglass. The inside is made of wood. The space in the center of the door is foam. It has good soundproofing properties Is durable but can fight real wood.
And the price is not light either. When knowing this, they were invited to shop at their leisure.