High-pressure atomizer, a tool helps to relax people who love clean. For those who have to drive their favorite car up and down the stream so often they get messed up, it is very difficult to wash. You always have to go out to depend on car care or local problems in the washing zone and the garage in the house is dirty due to daily use. Plus, having to be exposed to the sun and rain until it becomes a stubborn stain will remove the stains and clean each time. Anyone who has encountered such a problem will definitely love this kind of water sprayer. But how do you choose to buy an atomizer? HomeGuru has some recommendations.
What is a High-pressure atomizer?
An efficient and time-washing home cleaning device that can either be washed, cleaned, or used as a car wash sprayer that will save things effort and time. Such high pressure is available in various functions; the starting price is in the thousands.
- Read more articles. Essential tools for every household handyman
- Read more articles. High Pressure Cleaner, Wash the floor, Wash The Car Answer all matters of Cleanliness
How many types of high-pressure atomizers are there?
If divided by power source, can be divided into 2 types: Electricity, which ranges from 220V. So called 1-phase power supply, ordinary household power to 380V. or 3-phase power for industrial use. And Motorized, Suitable for use in the absence of electricity or outdoors, lightweight, easy to move, durable, but subject to noise and exhaust fumes.
There is also high-pressure gun atomizer set. A device for attaching to a water sprayer to help remove more stains, the advantage of the high-pressure gun atomizer assembly is that the water pattern can be adjusted to suit the application. Both straight and distributed are small in size, light in weight, making them easy to use and flexible. It saves both energy and saves time.
How to choose a high-pressure atomizer?
Since there are a variety of sizes to choose from, from 100 – 200 bar, the water pressure has different strengths. When choosing a high pressure atomizer, it is important to consider the needs of the application. Then select the appropriate bar size.
Size 100 – 130 bar is a small high pressure cleaner. The price is not too high. Suitable for general cleaning work It can be used as a car washer, wash toilet, balcony or small area in a house or condo.
Size 130-160 bar suitable for medium-sized industrial applications. Can be used in car care businesses that require continuous use. Which the water pressure during this period is usually used continuously for about 2 hours.
Size 160 – 200 bar suitable for large industrial work or hotel businesses that need cleanliness and speed than general work.
- Read more articles. Grass Trimmer Manages the Lawn Area to be Perfectly Smooth
- Read more articles. 6 DIY Home Repair Tools to Home Mechanic Easy
Which brand of an atomizer is good?
In addition to selecting the size of the bar. There are other factors to consider when choosing a high pressure atomizer.
1. Choose an atomizer that spare parts are easy to find and there are warranties such as MATALL atomizer, BOSCH atomizer, ZINSANO atomizer, BLACK & DECKER atomizer, etc.
2. Choose a motor with a copper winding and avoid the brush motor that has a lot of heat buildup and cannot be used continuously.
3. The electrical system should be selected to suit the area of use. If using in the house, choose 220V power.
4. Choose a motor speed lower than 1400 rpm, which is more durable than others.
5. Choose a large flow rate of water flow for effective use.
How to use an atomizer safely?
1. Choose to use two layers of hose that are anti-algae.
2. Before use, keep the hose in a straight position, not twisted to prevent the cable from breaking and damaged by internal pressure.
3. Choose a high quality filter in case of high water hardness.
4. Check the filter cleanliness before each use as dirt might remain.
5. Choose to use peripherals or extension cable that is the same size as the standard cable of the machine only.
6. Choose a power outlet that can plug in the cord that are not too tight or too loose.
7. The length of the extension cable should not exceed 20 m and the area around the connecting point should be grounded for safety reasons.
High pressure atomizer is another effective home cleaning equipment and many people are starting to turn their attention to it. HomeGuru hopes this article will be helpful for you, butler, housewife, housekeeper and help everyone know what atomizer to buy and how to use it.
- Read more articles. The Benefits of The Blower…More Than a Mechanic Tool
- Read more articles. Cordless Drill, Keep in house for Any Kind of Mechanic Work