If you think of electrical appliances that must be installed almost every home. Microwave is definitely one of the devices that many people think of. But believe it or not? Microwave oven are not just for convenience. Because we still use it to cook unlimited simple food. Whether it is a famous brand like Sharp or even Electrolux or other brands can be cook easily. And today, HomeGuru will take you to the kitchen create some simple menu, guaranteed… you will be mouth watering for sure.
Microwave cooking is not only easy, convenient and quick. But it also can create both savory and sweet dishes. Most importantly, HomeGuru will provide great knowledge in the following ways:
1. Before cooking, let’s see how many types of microwaves there are.
2. Best dishes from the microwave that you should try.
3. Indispensable equipment when thinking about cooking.
4. Tricks for choosing to buy a worthy microwave.
Before cooking, let’s how many types of microwaves there are.
For the microwave oven that is commonly used today. It is not only use to reheat food until it looks the same. They only differ in terms of appearance because they can actually be divided according to the they are used. In general, we can classify it into 3 main types, that is, the stove with the food warming system (solo), the grill (grill) and the oven (convection).
Therefore, if you want to cook any kind of food, make sure you always check the type of microwave you are using. In order to help create the menu without any mistakes. As if a master chef came from the Michelin kitchen.
- Read more articles. Know Before Going to the Kitchen…What are not Allowed in the Microwave?
- Read more articles. Electric Oven or Gas Oven? Which Type of Oven to Buy?
5 dishes from the microwave that cooking lovers should try
1. Baked Chicken with BBQ sauce
• 8-10 top or medium chicken wings
• 2-3 tablespoons of seasoning sauce
• 1 cup of tomato sauce
• 1-2 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 1-2 tablespoon chili sauce
• garlic powder and minced garlic (as you like)
• black pepper (as you like)
How to do
• Dip the chicken with a fork lightly but thoroughly, then mix together the seasonings.
• Marinate the chicken for 20-30 minutes.
• Bring the marinated chicken to a plate or microwave container, the heat the stove to 1,100 watts for 10 minutes, just this you will get the delicious BBQ chicken.
2. Chopped Pork / Chicken Basil
• cup of chopped pork / chicken
• chopped garlic
• red hot chili
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• tablespoon sugar
• tablespoon fish sauce
• 1-2 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 2-3 tablespoon water
How to do
• Put vegetable oil and chili into the bowl, stir well, then put in the microwave for 1 minute.
• Mix pork / chicken in a bowl. After that put it into the microwave. Use medium heat for about 2 minutes.
• After the pork is cooked, mix the ingredients and water together and into the microwave for about 1 minute.
• When everything is cooked, add basil leaves and put in the microwave for about 1 minute. Once cooked, you can serve it with hot steamed rice.
3. Steamed Egg with Minced Pork
• 1 egg
• ½ cup of water
• boiled shrimp or crab sticks
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• seasoning powder
• chopped spring onions
How to do
• Crack the egg and beat it. After that, bring water and put it with seasoning powder. Stir it well until smooth.
• Strain the egg onto a thin, white cloth, or if you don’t have one, dip the egg on top. After that, bake it in the microwave, set the timer for 7 minutes on medium heat.
• Remove from the heat and decorate the dish with spring onions and shrimp.
4. Fried Rice
• 1-2 cup of rice
• 3-4 sliced sausages
• 4 tablespoon three colored vegetables
• 2 tablespoon seasoning sauce
• 1-2 tablespoon vegetable oil
• ground pepper (optional)
How to do
• Mix steamed rice with vegetable oil. After that, beat the eggs and mix them with rice. Put it into the microwave with medium heat or about 800 watts for 1 minute, repeat 2-3 rounds.
• When the rice and eggs begin to cook, whisk together the three colored vegetables, sausages and seasonings to combine with the cooked rice. Same heat for 2 times.
5. Microwave Whole Wheat Pizza
• Whole wheat bread
• roughly chopped onion
• crab sticks
• green – red chili
• oregano leaves
• tomato sauce
• paprika chili
• ground black pepper
• mozzarella cheese
**Ingredients can be put as you like
How to do
• Wash the shrimp and squid thoroughly and cut into pieces. When finished, scald in hot water until almost cooked. Or you may add water and take it to heat in the microwave as well.
• Mix the oregano leaves, chopped onion, ground lack pepper, paprika and tomato sauce to combine. Bring it to the microwave with medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
• Spread the waved sauce on bread with shrimp, squid, corn, crab stick, chili and sprinkle mozzarella cheese. After that, wave it to medium heat for 2-3 minutes, then you get 1 hot pizza.
Indispensable equipment when thinking about cooking
Before going to the kitchen to mix and match. What are indispensable objects that can withstand the heat, so let’s find out what cool items to buy. Do not take the risk of putting some utensils in the microwave. If you do not want to face heavy fight in the house.
• Ceramics and glassware are considered containers that support use well. Resistant to heat, for heating or cooking.
• Plastic boxes, don’t forget to check whether it can be used with a microwave or not.
• Thermometer especially the meat or dessert menu will help measure whether it is cooked or not.
• Wax paper is used to cover food, anti fragmentation.
• Heat resistant gloves, it is a must-have items. Because after entering the stove, the container used will get high heat especially glass or ceramics. If you don’t want puffed hands, make sure to buy one in the kitchen.
Tricks for choosing to buy a worthy microwave.
After getting some chic menu with all the kitchen utensils, HomeGuru would like to share a few tips on how to buy a microwave that is easy and cost effective.
1. Choose the size that is suitable for use
Before deciding to buy a microwave, you first need to look at the level of usage. How much energy is used? If used inside a house or residence. You can choose to use general models that fit the bowl.
2. Check the structure and materials
The important selection is strength, durability, and heat resistance. Is the mesh panel used to protect the high frequencies from electric fields, is it strong? What kind of door is better, between glass and plastic? If used regularly, it is better to choose a glass that is more durable.
3. What are the functions?
The main thing that is indispensable besides choosing to buy between digital and conventional, it is the function of use which functions are available depending on price and brand, such as the Sharp Manual R-2221G-K 22 Liter microwave, it has 4 types of automatic cooking programs: boil, bake and steam which can be used to match other menus easily.
4. Brands are important
Choosing to buy a microwave that will help guarantee the quality is buying from a brand, whether it’s a Sharp microwave or a popular budget brand like Electrolux microwave, where choosing from the brand in addition to being confident in the quality. It also ensures the after-sales service as well. Most importantly, do not forget to look at how many years of warranty. There are documents that come with the product or not.
- Read more articles. How to choose the right gas stove top?
- Read more articles. 5 Points to Think Before Buying a Blender
Today’s Cooking at Home, HomeGuru offers both popular dishes from microwaves that are easy to make, as well as some great tricks like choosing to get the most value microwave. But if you want to get a microwave oven at a good price and there are unlimited options. Both from famous brands like Sharp, Electrolux or even Toshiba microwaves, can be purchased at HomePro, ensuring that you will definitely get great appliances to chill out at home.
Inquire about additional services
Facebook : Home Service by HomePro : m.me/Homeservicebyhomepro
Line : https://lin.ee/uN8D4Zl or @Homeproservice
Call Center : 1284
Mobile app : https://bit.ly/372RTMT