If you want to stay cool this summer, you’ll need a ceiling fan. It’s a common misconception that ceiling fans are only good for flaunting when they’re turned around. HomeGuru wants to serve as reviewers of beautiful ceiling fans that can also be used for everyone to read and enjoy today. Mitsubishi ceiling fans and other HomePro ceiling fans are just a few of the intriguing brands that can be found. Because it’s hot outside, don’t put off going shopping.
● Review of the best 7 stunning ceiling fans for summer.
● Ceiling fan advantages and disadvantages
Anyone still on the fence about whether or not to install a ceiling fan? Before you go check out or buy a HomePro ceiling fan, I’d like to do a little more research. Let’s look at the benefits and drawbacks before deciding what is more important and appropriate for our home. It is worth purchasing all at once because it can be used.
Advantages of ceiling fans
1. They make a room appear larger.
Will a ceiling fan make the house appear larger? It is not unusual for a house to choose to install a ceiling fan instead of a floor fan; this will help to reduce the problem of placing the floor fan in a cluttered area without tripping over the wiring. Quite suitable for homes with limited space.
2. It is less difficult to clean the house.
When there is no floor fan to clog up, you can sweep, sweep, wipe, and mop the floor more easily. There’s no need to move the fan all the time or keep the fan plug cables in place. You will be able to do your housework more comfortably now that you have a ceiling fan.
3. Add a cool breeze to the mix, and you’ll have even more beauty.
In addition to being attached to allow cool air to blow down, it also serves as a beautiful ceiling fan, adding a chic and playful look to the house. Because some ceiling fans are built-in lamps, some models are so luxuriously designed that you can’t decide which one to buy.
4. More fans in the aircon room saves electricity.
In an air-conditioned room, turning on a fan will help you feel cooler without having to turn on the air conditioner to a low setting. This ceiling fan will help spread coolness throughout the room and thus contribute to less air conditioner work and thus more energy savings. You can use the method to buy an air conditioner that does not require a large number of BTUs, and then buy a HomePro ceiling fan to install more and turn it on at the same time as the air conditioner, it will help save money.
5. Don’t worry, the kid touches the fan.
It’s natural for a child to be curious and try things out; many homes may have witnessed a baby poking a finger in a standing fan, resulting in a traumatic accident or a shock that causes crying. This issue can be solved by installing a ceiling fan.
6. There are numerous styles to choose from.
Ceiling fans are now designed with more modern designs, such as many different designs, brands, and colors. Of course, HomePro ceiling fans have a wide range of good ceiling fan options for everyone to choose from. Please wait a little longer after reading the reviews below because HomeGuru would like to first discuss the disadvantages of ceiling fans.
Ceiling fan disadvantages
1. Require high ceilings to install
If a house requires a ceiling fan but has a low ceiling, there is a risk of raising the arm. Ceiling fans should be installed at a distance of at least 2.7 meters from the floor to the end of the fan. It is the appropriate distance and is safe to use.
2. Difficulty in installation and replacement
Ceiling fans must also be installed because they cannot be purchased and used in the same way that floor fans can. As a result, many households are unable to install or replace the machine on their own, and must instead hire a technician to do so. If you purchase a HomePro ceiling fan, an expert technician will be on hand to assist you.
3. Difficult to maintain
Although a beautiful ceiling fan can give your home a sleek appearance, it comes at the expense of the hassle of cleaning the ceiling fan itself. Because it must be installed high, removing the propeller to wipe, wash, or dust clean will be much more difficult than with a floor fan.
4. Stick it, and keep it immobile.
If you have a floor fan and want to sit on the balcony, you can turn it on and sit comfortably. However, if it’s a ceiling fan, you probably won’t be able to move it to another room. It’s really stuck in place once it’s attached.
5. Constant checking is required
Most of these beautiful ceiling fans will not fall down if properly installed by a skilled technician. However, after installing it for many years, we may forget to maintain or clean it, leaving us unsure whether something is broken or not. As a result, if cleaning or checking the condition of the ceiling fan is inconvenient, you can hire a ceiling fan cleaner to help clean and check the condition of the ceiling fan for safety in use.
● Review of the top 7 beautiful ceiling fans
It’s time to introduce the ceiling fan, so let’s take a look at some lovely and unique HomePro ceiling fans.
1. CYCLE MITSUBISHI CEILING FAN CY16-SA WHITE
● Mitsubishi ceiling fan, 16 inch blades, stunning modern design, provides steady airflow
● Thermal fuse shuts off the motor when it reaches 140°C.
● It automatically shuts off when the current is shorted or overwhelmed.
2. CEILING FAN HATARI HT-C18R1(S) 18″ WHITE
● Use remote control
● Adjustable oscillation radius of 15, 30, and 50 degrees.
● Set the timer for up to 8 hours.
3. MITSUBISHI CEILING FAN C56-RA5 SF-GY MISTY GRAY
● Mitsubishi ceiling fan, 56 inch blades, attractive modern design shape, steady airflow
● Thermal fuse shuts down the motor when it reaches 140°C.
● Adjustable height – low 3 levels to suit your needs.
4. CEILING FAN MR.KEN 25-01791 48″ DARK GRAY
● The impeller is composed of high quality 1 mm thick steel.
● The propeller shaft is 12 degrees tilted for maximum airflow.
● 3-blade fan with rotary switch
5. MITSUBISHI CEILING FAN 56″ C56-GY WHITE
● Ceiling fan, 56 inch blades, coated steel, rotary switch
● The redesigned motor improves fan efficiency and airflow throughout the room.
● 5 years motor, 1 year internal parts
6. CEILING FAN LIGHT CARINI CN-09 BLACK 42IN 3-BLADE 1-LIGHT
● Ceiling-mounted lamp fan, easy to clean
● Simple and lovely design. Includes an E27 lamp holder built-in.
● 3 levels of speed adjustment for room design and ventilation.
7. CEILING FAN WITH LED LIGHT TRY-NOVA105BK 60W
● LED ceiling light with circular fan for ventilation
● LED light can be adjusted in 3 colors: COOLWHITE, DAYLIGHT, WARMWHITE, and the fan works in two directions: up and down.
● Remote control or smartphone control
If anyone believes that the installation is difficult, many people will have a ceiling fan in mind at this time. Ceiling fans have more advantages than disadvantages and are better suited to home living. HomeGuru recommends that you don’t wait any longer, but rather rush out to HomePro all branches or shop online at www.homepro.co.th for beautiful ceiling fans from various brands, including Mitsubishi ceiling fans and other HomePro ceiling fans, to help cool down our homes. Please call the Call Center at 1284 for more information.